Sunday, October 24, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome everyone to my new blog! After much conversation with and convincing by friends and family, I finally decided to start my own personal blog... and as promised, here it is! I hope you all enjoy reading my posts as much as I know I will enjoy writing them. Food is such a passion of mine and I am so excited to share it with all of you!

I am going to try to post new recipes everyday (we'll see if I can do it on top of school and work!), along with some fun and hopefully useful tips every once in a while.  I'll also try to update the little poll question for each week just to keep people engaged- I'll be sure to post the results also!

I would absolutely love and appreciate any feedback, suggestions, ideas, etc. Just post a comment with you thoughts. And please send this website along to all of your friends!

THANKS SO MUCH AND HAPPY COOKING :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alli

    Love your Blog. I can't wait to try your recipe's

    Do you have any good ideas for a substitute for turkey at thanksgiving??? You know we will have at least one vegan at the table!!!

    Nanny S

    ReplyDelete